(Picture gallery at foot of page)
Remember we specialize in knife commissions which including working with you to design your own unique knife.
- A well balanced sporting knife just under 9″ in length, being split between handle and blade, perfect for general outdoor use.
- The handle is hand shaped and finished to fit in the hand comfortably, upon request the handle can be made to suit large or smaller hands.
- The Huntsman2 has a sharp spine for firesteel striking and manages battoning and feather sticks with ease, great for game dressing or general camp duties.
- The Huntsman2 blade is full tang 4mm high carbon 01 tool steel, it is heat treated and tempered to 58/59 Rc.
- Blade grinds are single scandi with micro bevel for ease of sharpening.
- Handle material ranges from micarta, English or other exotic woods, plasticized wood, to your own specification, with a choice of liner colours and all secured with a choice of pins and lanyard tube.
- All knives come with a hand made leather belt sheath, (Left or right hand), the knife and sheath are hand made for each other.
- High carbon steel
- Damascus carbon steel, patterns subject to availability of stock
- Exquisite selection of stabilized English and world woods
- Large range of select handle materials including:-
- Buffalo horn / bone
- Camel bone
- Reserve 400 year old English Oak
- Limited 5200 year old English Bog Oak in black/brown
- Spalted cross cut English Birch stabilized.
- Choice of liners hand cut from vulcanized sheet or hi-impact plastic
- Huge range of mosaic pins and mosaic lanyard tubes
- Huge range of pins, nickel silver, brass, loveless / acorn or corby bolts in brass and / or stainless
- Range of mosaic lanyard tubes
- Brass or stainless thick wall lanyard tube in various sizes
Huntsman2 prices start at £ (Contact for price) for carbon steel with brass pins and none stabilized woods.
Huntsman2 prices start at £ (Contact for price) for Damascus steel.